The purpose of the Journal is to highlight the topical issues and results of modern research in the field of energy and mechanical engineering.
The Journal publishes articles that contain original results that have been obtained by their authors. Manuscripts are accepted for publishing in the following subject areas:
- Power Engineering
- Aerohydrodynamics and Heat-Mass Exchange
- Dynamics and Strength of Machines
- Applied Mathematics
- Non-Traditional Energy Technologies
- Environmental Aspects of Power Equipment Operation
- High Technology in Mechanical Engineering
With the consent of the editorial board, the Journal can also publish reviews of printed works on current problems in mechanical engineering, as well as news reports on scientific events, announcements, etc.