The Journal is published 4 times a year – at the end of every third month of the year.
Articles are accepted continuously during the year. The estimated time between submitting an article and its publication is about 6 months.
The printed version of the Journal (ISSN 0131-2928) is disseminated by
- distribution to the leading libraries of Ukraine;
- delivery to subscribers by mail (the Journal index in the Catalog of Ukrainian editions of Ukrposhta is – 8388);
- purchase of copies in the editorial office;
- dissemination at scientific events.
The electronic version of the Journal (ISSN 2411-0779)is published
- on its own website;
- in the informational resource ‘Scientific periodicals of Ukraine’ of V. Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine;
- on the platform ‘Scientific periodicals of Ukraine’ of the Association of Users of the Ukrainian Scientific and Educational Telecommunication Network ‘URAN‘ and is stored in the National Repository of Academic Texts.
The editorial board supports the principles of free dissemination of scientific information. All the published electronic content is free for viewing, downloading, and printing. However, its reproduction in print and electronic forms is only allowed with the consent of the editorial board, with respect to copyright rules and publishing ethics.