|Journal||Journal of Mechanical Engineering|
|Publisher||A. Podgorny Institute for Mechanical Engineering Problems
National Academy of Science of Ukraine
|ISSN||0131-2928 (Print), 2411-0779 (Online)|
|Issue||Vol. 19, no. 1, 2016 (March)|
|Cited by||J. of Mech. Eng., 2016, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 9-12|
A. V. Buchko, A. Podgorny Institute of Mechanical Engineering Problems of NASU, (2/10 Pozharsky St., Kharkiv, 61046, Ukraine)
A. O. Kostikov, A. Podgorny Institute of Mechanical Engineering Problems of NASU, (2/10 Pozharsky St., Kharkiv, 61046, Ukraine), V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University (4, Svobody Sq., Kharkiv, 61022, Ukraine),
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, ORCID: 0000-0001-6076-1942
This article presents the results of studies of the influence of eccentricity on the heat flux through the internal pipe of the double pipe heat exchanger, which is used in vertical borehole heat exchangers. The functional dependence of the heat flux on the bias factor is given. It is shown that an increase in eccentricity leads to a decrease in heat transfer through the wall of the countercurrent heat exchanger.
Keywords: borehole heat exchanger, countercurrent heat exchanger, eccentricity, geothermal energy
- Galitseyskiy, B. M., Danilov, Yu. , Dreytser, G. F., & Koshkin, V.N. (1975). Heat exchange in power generating systems of spacecrafts. Moscow: Mashinostroenie Publ., 272 p. (in Russian).
- Starovoytenko, Ye. & Minaev, B. P. (1972). Heat exchange and resistance in channels for laminar fluid flow. Heat and mass transfer, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 245–249 (in Russian).
- Scherban, A. N., Tsirulnikov, A. S., Merzlyakov, E. M., & Ryizhenko, A. (1986). The systems of extraction of Earth crust heat and the methods of their calculation. Kiev: Nauk. dumka, 240 p. (in Russian).
- Rees, S., Spitler, J., & Deng, Z. (2004). A study of geothermal heat pump and standing column well performance. ASHRAE Transactions, no. 110(1), pp. 3–13.
- Kujawa, T. & Nowak, W. (2000). Shallow and Deep Vertical Geothermal Heat Exchangers as Low Temperature Sources for Heat Pumps. Proc. World Geothermal Congress 2000. Kyushu–Tohoku, Japan, May 28 – June 10, 2000, pp. 3477–3479.
- Tsentsiper, A. I., Kostikov, A. O., & Goloschapov, V. M. (2009). Receiving thermal energy from waste oil and gas wells. Oil and gas industry, no. 3, pp. 41–43 (in Russian).
Received 11 December 2015
Published 30 March 2016