|Journal||Journal of Mechanical Engineering – Problemy Mashynobuduvannia|
|Publisher||A. Podgorny Institute for Mechanical Engineering Problems
National Academy of Science of Ukraine
|ISSN||0131-2928 (Print), 2411-0779 (Online)|
|Issue||Vol. 19, no. 4, 2016 (December)|
|Cited by||J. of Mech. Eng., 2016, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 43-50|
M. G. Shulzhenko, A. Podgorny Institute of Mechanical Engineering Problems of NASU (2/10, Pozharsky St., Kharkiv, 61046, Ukraine), e-mail: email@example.com
P. P. Hontarovskyi, A. Podgorny Institute of Mechanical Engineering Problems of NASU (2/10, Pozharsky St., Kharkiv, 61046, Ukraine)
A. O. Hliadia, A. Podgorny Institute of Mechanical Engineering Problems of NASU (2/10, Pozharsky St., Kharkiv, 61046, Ukraine)
V. L. Shvetsov, Joint-Stock Company Turboatom (199, Moskovsky Ave., Kharkiv, 61037, Ukraine), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
M. M. Hryshyn, Joint-Stock Company Turboatom (199, Moskovsky Ave., Kharkiv, 61037, Ukraine), e-mail: email@example.com
O. M. Hubskyi, Joint-Stock Company Turboatom (199, Moskovsky Ave., Kharkiv, 61037, Ukraine)
This article considers the seismic resistance of the K-540-23.5/50 turbine unit with a base, the consideration using the established calculation method for estimating the oscillations of a turbo-unit-foundation-base system. The computational model of the dynamic system consists of rods and lumped masses with their moments of inertia, which are interconnected by rigid, or linear, or non-linear elastic-damping elements. Seismic loading is described using accelerograms of real earthquakes. The results for the design schemes of different levels of complexity are given. The maximum values of displacements and loading of the most critical elements of the system are determined.
Keywords: seismic resistance, turbine unit, base, accelerogram, cane element, oscillations
- Kendzera, O. V. (2015). Seismic hazard assessment and protection against earthquakes. Practical applications of developments of Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of NAS of Ukraine. Herald of the Academy of Sciences, no. 2, pp. 44–57. https://doi.org/10.15407/visn2015.02.044
- (1981). The equipment of nuclear power plants. Calculation of the strength of the seismic impact: RTM 108.020.37-81. Leningrad: NPO CKTI, 39 p.
- (1987). PNAE-Г-5-006-87. The rules of designing earthquake-resistant nuclear power plants. Moscow: Gosatomenergonadzor USSR, 10 p.
- Kostarev, A. V. (1984). Seismic stability nuclear power plant of turbine units. Central Boiler and Turbine Institution, no. 212, pp.82–88.
- Shulzhenko, M. G., Gontarovskiy, P. P., Garmash, N. G., Glyadya, A. O., Shvetsov, V. L., Grishin, M. M., & Gubskiy, O. M. (2016). Estimation the reaction of a powerful turbine unit on the seismic load. Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies, no. 2(82), pp. 85–93.
- Ambriashvili, J. K. & Piskarev, V. V. (1984). Methods for selecting and building the synthesized accelerograms for the calculation of energy facilities on seismic effects. Central Boiler and Turbine Institution, no. 212, pp. 114–122.
- Gontarovskiy, P., Garmash, N., & Shulzhenko, N. (2016). Methodology of calculation of the dynamics of the system turbine-foundation-base power units under seismic actions. Bulletin of NTU “KhPI”. Series: Power and heat engineering processes and equipment, no. 8(1180), pp. 153–160. https://doi.org/10.20998/2078-774X.2016.08.22
Received 13 November 2016
Published 30 December 2016