|Journal||Journal of Mechanical Engineering|
|Publisher||A. Podgorny Institute for Mechanical Engineering Problems
National Academy of Science of Ukraine
|ISSN||0131-2928 (Print), 2411-0779 (Online)|
|Issue||Vol. 20, no. 4, 2017 (December)|
|Cited by||J. of Mech. Eng., 2017, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 58-63|
Yu. S. Litvinova, A. Podgorny Institute of Mechanical Engineering Problems of NASU (2/10, Pozharsky St., Kharkiv, 61046, Ukraine), e-mail: email@example.com
M. A. Khazhmuradov, National Science Center Kharkov Institute of Physics and Technology (1, Akademicheskaya St., Kharkov, 61108, Ukraine), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper presents methods developed for constructing equations for various finning surfaces. The methods are based on the theory of R-functions with their subsequent implementation on a 3D printer and the study of hydrodynamic and temperature fields in the poly-ionic finning of a TVEL shell. In the course of experiments with various methods of finning TVEL shells, more advantageous forms of finning, so-called polyzonal and chevron ones, were developed. Their implementation is proposed to be performed on a 3D printer. From the point of view of universality, one of the most promising is the functional representation with the constructive possibilities of the theory of R-functions. Results of the study of the velocity and temperature fields for different values of the twist finning parameters are given.
Keywords: R-functions theory; Ritz method; heat exchange; TVEL shell; polyzonal finning
- Petukhov, B. S., Genin, L. G., & Kovalev, S. A. (1974). Teploobmen v yadernykh energeticheskikh ustanovkakh [Heat transfer in nuclear power plants]. Moscow: Atomizdat, 367 p. (in Russian).
- Andreyev, P. A. (1969). Teploobmennyye apparaty yadernykh energeticheskikh ustanovok [Heat exchangers for nuclear power plants]. Leningrad: Sudostroyeniye, 255 p. (in Russian).
- Antufyev, V. M. (1966). Effektivnost razlichnykh form konvektivnykh poverkhnostey nagreva [Efficiency of various forms of convective heating surfaces]. Moscow: Energiya, 310 p. (in Russian).
- Litvinova, Yu. S., Maksimenko-Sheiko, K. V., Sheiko, T. I., & Tolok, A. V. (2016). Analiticheskaya identifikatsiya mashinostroitelnykh detaley s pomoshchyu R-funktsiy [Analytical identification of machine-building parts with R-functions]. Informatsionnyye tekhnologii v proyektirovanii i proizvodstve – Information technology of CAD/CAM/CAE, no. 1(161), pp. 38–45 (in Russian).
- Maksimenko-Sheyko, K. V. (2009). R-funktsii v matematicheskom modelirovanii geometricheskikh obektov i fizicheskikh poley [R-functions in mathematical modeling of geometric objects and physical fields]. Kharkov: A. Podgorny Institute of Mechanical Engineering Problems of NASU, 306 p. (in Russian).
- Rvachev, V. L. (1982). Teoriya R-funktsiy i nekotoryye yeye prilozheniya [The R-functions theory and some of its applications]. Kiyev: Naukova Dumka, 552 p. (in Russian).
Received 14 August 2017
Published 30 December 2017