|Journal||Journal of Mechanical Engineering – Problemy Mashynobuduvannia|
|Publisher||A. Pidhornyi Institute for Mechanical Engineering Problems
National Academy of Science of Ukraine
|ISSN||2709-2984 (Print), 2709-2992 (Online)|
|Issue||Vol. 25, no. 1, 2022 (March)|
|Cited by||J. of Mech. Eng., 2022, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 24-31|
Olha Yu. Chernousenko, National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” (37, Peremohy ave., Kyiv, 03056, Ukraine), e-mail: email@example.com, ORCID: 0000-0002-1427-8068
Integration of the Ukrainian energy system into the European one is a component of Ukraine’s strategic goal – joining the EU. Our country has sufficiently strong and developed gas and oil transport networks, as well as electricity networks, all connected with the transport networks of the EU and CIS countries, which allows it to participate in shaping European energy policy and common energy market, play an important role in energy cooperation between CIS and EU countries. The resource indicators of high-pressure rotors of nuclear power plants steam turbines with a capacity of 220, 1000 MW are estimated. An integrated approach to the study of the individual resource of steam turbines and the possibilities of prolonging the operation of power equipment is applied. For power units no. 6 of Zaporizhzhia NPP, no. 4 of Rivne NPP, no. 2 of Khmelnytskyi NPP, the total damage of high-pressure rotors is 59–83%, and the residual life is 40,604–94,383 hours, which allows to prolong the operation for 40–50 thousand hours. According to the results of calculations of resource indicators of high-pressure rotors of NPP turbines, the total damage of high-pressure rotors of power units no. 3–5 of Zaporizhzhia NPP, no. 1 of Khmelnytskyi NPP, no. 2, 3 of South-Ukrainian NPP varies between 85–90%, and the residual life is 22,403–34,494 hours, if we set the allowable equipment resource of 270 thousand hours. This will allow to prolong the operation of high-pressure rotors of NPP steam turbines for 25 thousand hours. The individual resource of high-pressure rotors of NPP turbines for power units no. 1, 2 of Zaporizhzhia NPP, no. 1, 2, 3 of Rivne NPP, no. 1 of South-Ukrainian NPP is exhausted.
Keywords: static damage, cyclic damage, residual life, steam turbine, low-cycle fatigue, long-term strength.
Full text: Download in PDF
- Chernousenko, O. Yu., Ryndiuk, D. V., & Peshko, V. A. (2020). Otsinka zalyshkovoho resursu ta podovzhennia ekspluatatsii parovykh turbin velykoi potuzhnosti [Estimation of residual life and extension of operation of high-power steam turbines]. Part 3: monograph for scientists and doctors of philosophy in the specialty 144 “Heat Power Engineering”. Kyiv: National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, 297 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Peshko, V., Chernousenko, O., Nikulenkova, T., & Nikulenkov, А. (2016). Comprehensive rotor service life study for high & intermediate pressure cylinders of high power steam turbines. Propulsion and Power Research, vol. 5, iss. 4, pp. 302–309. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jppr.2016.11.008.
- Chernousenko, O., Butovsky, L., Rindyuk, D., Granovska, O., Moroz, O. (2017). Аnalysis of residual operational resource of high-temperature elements in power and industrial equipment. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies – Еnergy-saving technologies and equipment, vol. 1, no. 8 (85), pp. 20–26. http://dx.doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2017.92459.
- Dobrovolskyi, V. Ye., Novychenok, L. M., Zavodnyi, M. A., Mukhopad, H. V., Pasternak, V. P., Horieshnik, A. D., & Veksler, Ye. Ya. (2005). Kontrol metalu i prodovzhennia terminu ekspluatatsii osnovnykh elementiv kotliv, turbin i truboprovodiv teplovykh elektrostantsii [Metal control and extension of service life of the main elements of boilers, turbines and pipelines of thermal power plants]. Regulatory document of the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine. Typical instruction SOU-N MPE 40.17.401:2004. Kyiv: HRIFRE, Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine, 76 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Shulzhenko, M. H., Hontarovskyi, P. P., Matiukhin, Yu. I., Melezhyk, I. I., & Pozhydaiev, O. V. (2011). Vyznachennia rozrakhunkovoho resursu ta otsinka zhyvuchosti rotoriv i korpusnykh detalei turbin. [Determination of estimated resource and evaluation of rotor life and body parts of turbines: Methodological guidelines. Regulatory document SOU-N MEV 0.1–21677681–52:2011: approved by the Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining of Ukraine: effective as of 07.07.11. Kyiv: Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining of Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
- (1983). Raschet temperaturnykh poley rotorov i korpusov parovykh turbin: RTM 108.020.16-83 [Calculation of temperature fields of rotors and casings of steam turbines: RTM 108.020.16-83]. Leningrad: Research and Production Association Central Boiler and Turbine Institute, 112 p. (in Russian).
- (1985). Detali parovykh statsionarnykh turbin. Raschet na malotsiklovuyu ustalost: RTM 108.021.103-85 [Details of stationary steam turbines. Calculation for low-cycle fatigue: RTM 108.021.103-85]. Moscow, 49 p. (in Russian).
- (1996). Metodicheskiye ukazaniya o poryadke provedeniya rabot pri otsenke individualnogo resursa parovykh turbin i prodlenii sroka ikh ekspluatatsii sverkh parkovogo resursa: RD 34.17.440-96 [Guidelines on the procedure for carrying out work in assessing the individual resource of steam turbines and extending their service life in excess of the park resource]: guidance document 34.17.440-96. Moscow, 153 p. (in Russian).
- Chernousenko, O. Yu., Ryndiuk, D. V., & Peshko, V. A. (2019). Napruzheno-deformovanyi stan rotora turbiny K-1000-60/3000 pry typovykh rezhymakh ekspluatatsii [Stress-strain state of the turbine rotor K-1000-60 / 3000 under typical operating conditions]. Visnyk NTU «KhPI». Seriia: Enerhetychni ta teplotekhnichni pro-tsesy y ustatkuvannia – Bulletin of NTU “KhPI”. Series: Power and Heat Engineering Processes and Equipment, no. 3 (1328), pp. 4–10. (in Ukrainian). https://doi.org/10.20998/2078-774X.2019.03.01.
- Chernousenko, O. & Peshko, V. (2019). Assessment of resource parameters of the extended operation high-pressure rotor of the K-1000-60/3000 turbine. Journal of Mechanical Engineering – – Problemy Mashynobuduvannia, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 41–47. https://doi.org/10.15407/pmach2019.04.041.
- Chernousenko, O., Nikulenkova, T., Peshko, V., & Nikulenkov, A. (2021). Approach to impact assessment of the rated power uprate of NPP unit on the service life of the turbine critical elements. Rocznik Ochrona Środowiska, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 105–116.
- Chernousenko, O. Yu. (2017). Otsenka ostatochnogo resursa i prodleniye ekspluatatsii parovykh turbin bolshoy moshchnosti [Estimation of residual life and prolongation of operation of high power steam turbines]: Part 2. Kharkiv: FOP Brovin A. V., 208 p. (in Russian).
Received 15 February 2022
Published 30 March 2022