|Journal||Journal of Mechanical Engineering|
|Publisher||A. Podgorny Institute for Mechanical Engineering Problems
National Academy of Science of Ukraine
|ISSN||0131-2928 (Print), 2411-0779 (Online)|
|Issue||Vol. 19, no. 2, 2016 (June)|
|Cited by||J. of Mech. Eng., 2016, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 10-18|
I. N. Tertyshnyy, Public Joint Stock Company “Sumy Machine-Building Science-and-Production Association” (58, Gorkogo St., Sumy, 40004, Ukraine), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
S. A. Prilipko, Public Joint Stock Company “Sumy Machine-Building Science-and-Production Association” (58, Gorkogo St., Sumy, 40004, Ukraine), e-mail: email@example.com
V. P. Parafeinik, Public Joint Stock Company “Sumy Machine-Building Science-and-Production Association” (58, Gorkogo St., Sumy, 40004, Ukraine), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Results of the numerical analysis of the efficiency of the working process of the GPA-C-type gas-pumping units (GPU) for natural gas are given. The units are equipped with centrifugal compressors (CK) with one- and two-stage compression. The analysis of the unit working process is considered with respect to the modification of the TKA-Ts-6.3A/77-4.37 6.3 MW unit created on the basis of the D-336-type gas turbine engine of Zaporizhzhia Machine-Building Design Bureau “Ivchenko-Progress” and the Central Design Committee of PJSC “Sumy NPO”.
Keywords: gas-pumping unit, centrifugal compressor, exergy, exergy efficiency factor, destruction
- Tertyshnyi, I. N., Prilipko, S. A., Miroshnichenko, E. A., & Parafejnik, V. P. (2015). Thermodynamic analysis issues of operating process efficiency for booster turbo-compressors with gas turbine drive. Part I. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 18, no. 4/1, pp. 9–17.
- Matsevityi, Yu. M., Bratuta, E. G., Kharlampidi, D. Kh, & Tarasova, V. A. (2014). System-structured analysis of vapor-compressor thermotransformers. Kharkov: A. Podgorny Institute of Mechanical Engineering Problems of NASU, 269 p.
- Morosuk, T. & Tsatsaronis, G. (2008). A new approach to the exergy analysis of absorption refrigeration machines. Energy, no. 33, pp. 890–907. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2007.09.012
- Morosuk, T. V. (2014). New phase in exergy analysis development. Refrigerating Engineering and Technology, no.4 (150), pp. 13–14.
- Parafeinik, V. P., Petukhov, I. I., Syryi, V. N., & Shakhov, Yu. V. (2004). Thermodynamic Analysis of the Efficiency of Air Coolers in a Petroleum Gas Compressor Installation. Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, vol. 40, iss. 7–8, pp. 467–474. https://doi.org/10.1023/B:CAPE.0000047668.47609.31
- Parafejnik, V. P., Lazorenko, R. A., Prilipko, S. A., Rogachev, V. A., & Semenayko, A. V. (2014). ACU efficiency analysis as stand- alone product and element of energo-technological system to compress hydrocarbon gas. Writings of XVI International Science and Technical Conference on Compressor Building, St. Petersburg: REP Holding, vol. 1. pp. 385–398.
Received 12 May 2016
Published 30 June 2016