J. of Mech. Eng., 2017, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 49-53
|Journal||Journal of Mechanical Engineering|
|Publisher||A. Podgorny Institute for Mechanical Engineering Problems
National Academy of Science of Ukraine
|ISSN||0131-2928 (Print), 2411-0779 (Online)|
|Issue||Vol. 20, no. 3, 2017 (September)|
V. V. Filenko, V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University (4, Svobody Sq., Kharkiv, 61022, Ukraine)
F. Tinti, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
A. A. Shevchenko, A. Podgorny Institute of Mechanical Engineering Problems of NASU (2/10, Pozharsky St., Kharkiv, 61046, Ukraine), e-mail: email@example.com
M. M. Zipunnikov, A. Podgorny Institute of Mechanical Engineering Problems of NASU (2/10, Pozharsky St., Kharkiv, 61046, Ukraine), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This paper considers the issues of design, research and operational demonstration of the PV-H2 grid energy complex for a power supply network, as well as its components for the conversion of unevenly received energy from renewable sources (solar) into ordinary (quality). A stationary concentrating system is used to reduce the irregularity of solar energy and increase the efficiency of the photovoltaic module. Hydrogen as an energy carrier and as hydrogen fuel cells is a possible option for storing various amounts of energy for a relatively long time with low losses.
Keywords: static concentrator, energy storage, electrolysis technologies, electrolyzer, photovoltaic module
- Kleperis, J., Fylenko, V. V., Vanags, M., Volkovs, A., Lesnicenoks, P., Grinberga, L., & Solovey V. V. (2016). Energy Storage Solutions for Small and Medium-Sized Self-Sufficient Alternative Energy Objects. Bulgarian Chemical Communications, vol. 48, Special Issue E, pp. 290–296.
- Solovey, V., Kozak, L., Shevchenko, A., Zipunnikov, M., Campbell, R., & Seamon, F. (2017). Hydrogen technology of energy storage making use of wind power potential. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 62–68. https://doi.org/10.15407/pmach2017.01.062
- Muminov, M., Zakhidov, R., Basteev, A., Bazima, L., Rashkovan, V., Solovey, V., & Prognimack A. (2001). Autonomous Energy Technological Complex with Hydrogen as the Secondary Energy Carrier. HYPOTHESIS-1V (Hydrogen Power – Theoretical and Engineering Solutions), Int. Symp., Proc. (Stralsund, Germany, 2001, September 09 – 14), vol. 1, pp. 108–112.
- Muminov, M., Basteev, A., & Solovey V. (2004). Autonomous Energy Technological Complex with Hydrogen as the Secondary Energy Carrier. International Scientific Journal for Alternating Energy and Ecology (ISJAEE), no. 1, pp. 64–68.
- Fylenko, V. V. & Solovey, V. V. (2016). Kombinovana fotoelektrychna ustanovka z kontsentratorom ta vodnevym nakopychuvachem enerhiyi [Combined photovoltaic energy complex with a concentrator and an H2-energy storage]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 69–75. https://doi.org/10.15407/pmach2016.03.069
- Solovej, V. V., Shevchenko, A. A., Vorob’eva, A., Semikin, V. M., & Koversun, S. A. (2008). Povyshenie jeffektivnosti processa generacii vodoroda v jelektrolizerah s gazopogloshhajushhim jelektrodom [Increase of the hydrogen generation efficiency in electrolyzers with a getter electrode]. Bulletin of Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University. Collection of scientific papers, iss. 43, pp. 69–72.
Received 12 July 2017