J. of Mech. Eng., 2017, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 64-68
|Journal||Journal of Mechanical Engineering|
|Publisher||A. Podgorny Institute for Mechanical Engineering Problems
National Academy of Science of Ukraine
|ISSN||0131-2928 (Print), 2411-0779 (Online)|
|Issue||Vol. 20, no. 3, 2017 (September)|
A new model of a combined approach to the consideration of corrosion and protective properties of anti-corrosion coatings is proposed and implemented using the example of optimizing flexural steel structure elements. The Dolinsky model, which takes into account the effect of the stress state on the corrosion kinetics, is used as the basic corrosion equation. As a result of the optimization, optimal initial dimensions of a flexural element of the rectangular cross section are found.
Keywords: corrosion, anticorrosion coating, optimization
- Karyakina, M. I. (1980). Physic–chemical foundations of the formation and aging of coatings. Moscow: Chemistry, 198 p. (in Russian).
- Kofman, A. (1982). Introduction to the theory of fuzzy sets. Moscow: Radio and Communication, 432 p. (in Russian).
- Jaeger, Ed. R. (1986). Fuzzy sets and theory of possibilities. Moscow: Radio and Communication, 408 p. (in Russian).
- Pochtman, Y. M. & Fridman, M. M. (1997). Methods of reliability analysis and optimal design of structures under extremal conditions. Dnepropetrovsk: Nauka i Obrazovanye, 134 p. (in Russian).
- Fridman, M. M. (2002). Conceptual approaches the optimal design of structures that operate in extreme conditions. The resistance of materials and structures theory, no. 70, pp. 158–175 (in Ukrainian).
- Dolinskii, V. M. (1967). Calculations on loaded tubes exposed to corrosion. Analysis of Loaded Tubes Subjected to Corrosion. Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, vol. 3, iss. 2, pp. 96-97. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01150056
- Gurvich, I. B., Zaharchenko, B. G., & Pochtman, Y. M. (1979). Randomized Algorithm for Solution of Problems of Nonlinear Programming. Izv. Ac. Sci. USSR. Engineering Cybernetics, no. 5, pp. 15–17 (in Russian).
Received 25 May 2017